Guest post guidelines
Guest Post Guidelines to submit a post to this site
- The article must relate to kids item industry, Party supplies industry or Sourcing industry;
- The article should have been originally written by you and not reproduced or plagiarised from elsewhere;
- The article should be unique to this site and not reproduced elsewhere;
- If you wish to quote information from elsewhere, please ensure to add the necessary credit to the original author, links etc;
- Once your post has been published on this site, you agree not to publish the same post anywhere else on the internet – but you may promote the link from this website as required;
- You can provide a link to your homepage or landing page which will be displayed at the bottom of your guest post alongside a brief bio of yourself (the author);
- Please send the article either as a Word document or via email;
- If it is decided to publish your guest post on this site, a reciprocal website link must be placed on the site of the author/or the site of company that the author is writing it for
You can drop us a mail ( info@TonySourcing.com )with the post and if it meets above criteria, and the post is appropriate to this site, you will receive a confirmation.. Scanned ID photos of yourself and a 5 line bio are welcome..
We trust that these guest post guidelines are clear and looking forward to contributions..
PS : As a way to encourage budding writers to display and promote their skills, from time to time I do accept articles from writers who may not be from the industry but have the capacity to create meaningful articles that help in them gaining experience and also the industry..